Saturday, March 9, 2013

TJ Maxx/Marshalls FINDS!

Yes, I have a problem.  I am addicted to shopping at these stores (Marshalls/TJ Maxx).  When I know that I am not supposed to be spending any money on clothes, I still go in, but my rule is that I will only look at the clearance racks. I think that is perfectly fine, don't you?  Below are two of my most beloved finds this season

This DKNY bag is one I have been stalking since November or so.  It is just so pretty.  It is hard to tell from the picture, but it is an oxblood color, leather exterior, with hair calf on the front part.  Love it! Originally TJ Maxx was selling it for $99.  I just bought this this past week, marked down (on the clearance rack, of course) for $39!



The shirt above I found at Marshalls on the clearance rack around Christmas time.  It is 100% silk Ralph Lauren, retailing for $178 originally (and it has pretty french cuffs too!).  I bought it for $60! It is a medium-weight silk, and was really warm under a jacket.  A totally great deal.

On a recent trip to Chicago I spent way too many hours in Nordstrom Rack. No, it is not TJ Maxx/Marshalls, it's actually way better and also a lot more dangerous to my bank account.  I found this Haute Hippie silk python print shirt for $69.  A really good deal for this fabulous brand (and silk)!

No comments:

Post a Comment