Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kindergarten in Style!

I (Amanda) have always loved clothes, even at a young age. I can even remember several of my "outfits" from Kindergarten (before I had to wear a uniform every day). Apparently, I have passed this love of clothes onto my daughter (Eleni), who just started Kindergarten 2 weeks ago. She was so excited to try on all her new school clothes, and even more excited to pose for my camera! Here are some of her favorite outfits for the school year:




Sporty-chic, and don't forget the sunglasses! Jacket is from Uniqlo, shirt is homemade tie-dye, sweatpants from Carters, and sneakers are Sketchers.



She loves bunnies, and this shirt from Carters is one of her favorites! Hat from H&M, jeans from Kohls, sneakers are Carters.



Here she is ready for dance class after school. Dance bag from Payless, Jean jacket from Target, leggings, shirt, and sneakers from Carters.



Posing with her American Girl doll! Jean jacket from Target, Hoodie and sneakers from Carters, jean skirt from Children's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment