Sunday, August 10, 2014

Amanda's makeup must haves

Amanda's makeup must haves

I am generally not one to change up my beauty routine too often.  I like to be able to put on my makeup every morning in about 1-2 min.  Above is more or less my daily routine.
1. Pond's Luminous Finish BB Cream: This is a recent addition to my makeup routine.  I have tried a handful of BB Creams, and have found this one to be the best in coverage (more coverage than a tinted moisturizer) and in price (about $8.99)

2. Benefit's Benetint: This staple I have been using for years as my blush, and sometimes I use it for a little color on my lips too.  It is a little pricey (about $30), but it lasts forever.

3. Benefit's They're Real Mascara: I discovered this fabulous mascara when I received it as a free gift from Sephora, and it is hands down the best I have tried.  It doesn't flake or clump and it really does lengthen my eyelashes. Out of laziness and hating taking off eye makeup I don't wear this everyday. Again, this one is a little pricey at $23; because I don't wear mascara every day, I buy the mini size for $10.

4. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil: I use this only sometimes to set the rest of my makeup.  I love that this powder is very fine and light, you hardly know you have any on at all.  It also lasts a long time (a little will go a long way), and costs about $21.

5. Smashbox O-Plump Intuitive Lip Plumper: I have been using this since it debuted, and I love it. This is clear in the tube, and changes to a nice pink color when on the lips.  It also has that stinging sensation that most lip plumper glosses have. $26 for a tube.

6. L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Wet Lip Stain: This lip gloss goes on like a gloss (not a sticky gloss), and as the gloss wears off, the color remains.  It is a gloss and a stain in one, what could be better than that? I have been using the "rose on and on" color.  This is an affordable one for about $10.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment