Sunday, February 17, 2013

Cheap & Chic Series

Cheap & Chic
One of my favorite things of all times is finding a deal.  I love shopping clearance sales and I try not to pay retail price for most things.  We have decided to do posts about finding great deals on (great) clothes.  I have heard several people in the past groan about how they hate shopping at places like Marshalls and TJ Maxx, and I was utterly shocked by these admissions.  I could (and do, when time permits) spend hours at just one nicely stocked Marshalls/TJ Maxx. It it the place where I buy most of my clothes, both for myself and for my family.  So, Alexis and I decided to take trips to different stores where we can find great deals, and we will post our great finds.  For this post we actually put together some looks.  Enjoy!

 We found this beautiful Chevron striped top, which would even look great under a denim jacket or a neutral blazer-on clearance for $12! Paired with skinny pants ($23) and Calvin Klein heels ($40), the total for this look is $75!  
A simple look- navy laser cut top, $25, Burgundy skinny pants, $23, and Tan suede peep toe Calvin Klein shoes, $40. Total for this look = $88. Not bad for a head to toe look!     
Alexis found this cute Cynthia Rowley dress in this season's "it" color and paired it with a coral d'orsay heel and classic white top. Dress, $30, White top, $15, and shoes $40. Total for this look $85.
Alexis' second look consists of all closet staples. Chambray top, $15, Scarf, $13, Jeans $40, and Ankle boots, $17. Total for this look, $85.  
Posted by Amanda Cataldi

No comments:

Post a Comment